It is known fact that most Eastern Europeans in the UK have had some difficulty in managing their car insurance policies as this had to be done by phone. The English is not the first language for the immigrants and most often they struggle to explain what they need over the phone. Hence it has been welcomed to see that more and more companies offer you the opportunity to manage your policy online or via live chat.
Most recently this became possible also for one of the biggest UK insurers Direct Line.
Here is the link where you can:
- Change your name
- Request a copy of a document
Use the form
...or you can click the button below if you would like to upload a document
Upload a Document
Use Live Chat if you:
- Need to change the vehicle on your policy
- Need to add or remove a driver
- Want to drive your vehicle outside of the UK
- Change your address
- Any other change not listed on this page