Sunday, September 23, 2018
 Polski (Polska)  Lietuvių (Lietuva) Български (България)  English (United Kingdom) Română (România)

What is a Building Insurance

Buildings Insurance policies usually cover the cost of repairing or rebuilding your house.

In many cases the policies also cover your out-buildings, garages, constructed drives, walling, fencing, swimming pools and tennis courts etc. However, always check out exactly what is included within the policy's cover.

Standard Cover applies to specified perils, such as: fire, lightning, earthquake, storm, flood, burst pipes, theft, vandalism, impact, falling trees, subsidence, heave or landslip.

Accidental Damage Option: Home Insurance Policies already cover accidental damage to any underground pipes and cabling, fixed glass, and toilet fixtures and fittings, e.g.. baths, shower trays, sinks etc. You can increase this cover by taking out additional accidental damage cover. This will cover you for all of the above but also provide cover for destruction or damage due to accident to the rest of your home, such as putting your foot through the ceiling!

Always ensure that you insure you house for it's full cost of rebuilding. If you insure for less, your claim will be reduced due to insufficient insurance cover.

Copyright (c) 2018 UKSimple Terms Of Use Privacy Statement