Does my policy cover me to drive abroad?
Friday, April 26, 2019
 Polski (Polska)  Lietuvių (Lietuva) Български (България)  English (United Kingdom) Română (România)

Does my policy cover me to drive abroad?
Yes, most insurers will automatically extend your existing cover to travel within the EU for up to 90 days. If you are travelling outside the EU you may wish to extend the level of cover you have in this country to the countries that you are visiting abroad.Please check with your insurer before you travel.

* Terms and Conditions: Only confirmed sales from the following products will be accepted: breakdown, car, home, landlord, life, public liability, pet and van insurance. We will verify all sales and your name will only be entered should the insurance remain in place for at least 3 months. All sales will be checked against the advertiser databases and only those confirmed will enter the draw. We reserve the right to decline entry for sales that have been cancelled.

Copyright (c) 2019 UKSimple Terms Of Use Privacy Statement